The Climate Board is the ultimate resource for research, analysis, collaborations, and expertise to speed decision-making and drive execution of climate strategies. We synthesize the torrent of climate information and derive insights so you can act decisively.
Our work brings cross-industry insight to drive innovation and subvert groupthink
Best practices provide actionable context and execution detail
Our ongoing research resource keeps up with the latest issues and evolutions
Real insight at a fixed price provides maximum leverage for internal teams and external consultant - do more with your resources
As a client of The Climate Board, you join a community of leaders driving the climate transition for a stronger business and a better future. Your membership provides you:
- Unlimited access to research-based best practices, case studies, insights, and benchmarks
- Quick-turnaround research on mutually agreed topics
- Engagement with our experts to answer questions, discuss issues, and address challenges
- Access and invitations to live and virtual events on emerging climate topics
- Live or virtual presentation for your organization on sustainability topics to drive awareness and support, facilitate change management, and address emerging issues and best practices.
- Direct conversations with peers to share insights and experiences
- Diagnostic assessment of your organization’s sustainability progress
- Expert document review and feedback on your sustainability strategy, messaging, and reports
- Planning frameworks to guide your approach
Account team that acts as your guide to the right resources, conversations, and tools
Dynamic action plan built on your needs and progress over time
Ongoing engagement to review progress and identify emerging challenges and needs
Our 2022 Research Agenda tackles the prodigious challenges of mobilizing organizations, aligning stakeholders, and financing the climate transition.
Explore 4 renewable energy options, with a deeper dive on aggregated power purchase agreements, including 3 groups of guidance and 3 case studies.
A framework for finance and corporate sustainability leaders
How can the Inflation Reduction Act further your company’s climate commitments?
The criticality of the CFO role to corporate sustainability success
11 findings on structure, resourcing, leadership, and scope for sustainability departments
Your customers, investors, regulators, policy advocates, and employees are demanding climate action. You’ve responded by committing to ambitious goals, but how will you fulfill these commitments?
Don’t embark on this journey alone.
Our clients get on-demand access to critical insights on best practices and solutions – based on the experiences of those who have been there – to address the pain points and execution challenges in their companies and industries.
We leverage the power of our network to bring vital research, data, analysis, and expert perspective to our members on how to meet their climate commitments. We meet you where you are and help you reach your climate goals.
- Benchmark performance
- Accelerate decision-making
- Leverage the success of others
- Plan for tomorrow
financing the transition
Balancing your ongoing core business and your climate goals is a formidable challenge,and the costs can be daunting.
How will you mobilize the resources to finance new initiatives? We can help you make difficult decisions about capital allocation, navigate confusing and conflicting measurement and reporting standards, and make the case for progress to diverse stakeholders within and outside your organization.
- Scope and source the needs
- Prioritize scarce resources
- Cut through the noise
- Make the business case
- Tap the right financing options
Executing a successful climate program requires organizational buy-in across all levels and roles. Change is hard, and your team will undoubtedly face competing goals and demands. Creating a sustainability mindset and driving transformational behavior change involves education, accountability, and new evaluation metrics.
- Engage and educate stakeholders
- Make climate goals relevant to all
- Drive long-lasting behavioral change
- Set benchmarks and KPIs
- Align climate targets with business objectives
building a sustainable supply chain
Reducing Scope 3 emissions demands transformation throughout the value chain. Vendor selection and contract processes should embed and reinforce sustainability requirements. Business leaders will need to explore, support, and invest in external emissions reduction projects and carbon insetting opportunities. Measurement and reporting practices must extend upstream and downstream.
How can you tackle hard-to-solve business issues in practical, commercially-oriented ways,especially when they impact your entire value chain?
- Explore new innovations upstream and downstream
- Access best practice techniques and case studies
- Pinpoint and address supply chain issues
- Embed climate considerations throughout the value chain